Nov 15, 2005

40 Things You May Not Have Known About Me...

1. I am 36 years old but always consider myself 29 forever
2. I hate getting up in the morning
3. Housework has never been my thing - I do a mean "10 Second Tidy" though
4. Sometimes I invite people over for dinner just to motivate myself to clean
5. I have been known to leave clean clothes in the dryer for over 2 days
6. I absolutely MUST have Tim Horton's coffee in the morning
7. Whenever I vacuum the hose will trip me 20 times before I put it away
8. I hate warm milk - the colder, the better
9. I have a thing for Larry King, Regis Philbin and Dominick Dunne
10. I think my children are the *best* in the world! (that's a no-brainer)
11. My favourite chocolate chip cookies are made by Janet
12. My favourite author is Janet (get published already!)
13. My Dad has the most beautfiul blue eyes
14. My Mom is the sweetest woman on the planet
15. I love the Amazing Race and curse Mark Burnett for not allowing Canadians on
16. I think Valentine's Day is tacky
17. Therefore - I also think roses are over-rated
18. I have 3 chandeliers in my bedroom
19. I burn my hands at least once a day from hot water in the kitchen sink
20. I have been typing for approx 20 years and still have to look at the key board
21. Dust is my nemesis
22. Wine is my friend
23. I am totally addicted to watching the Food Network
24. I hate the color Purple. Period.
25. My favourite flavour combination - peanut butter & chocolate
26. I do not understand the love of golf
27. I cannot drive the speed limit
28. I shake my head at parents who don't know how to say "no"
29. When I walk into Winner's I head straight to Housewares - what's wrong with me?
30. George Clooney is beginning to get on my nerves
31. I hate it when people dress their dogs
32. I love my husband to pieces!
33. I have an ear for languages but not the ability to speak them
34. I must have poutine at least once a week
35. It's hard to be miserable when you're name is Joy
36. I hate snakes
37. I love to hug and don't understand people who don't
38. My favorite thing is being on vacation with my family
40. I am still friends with the girls in my kindergarten class

3 comments:

JanBan said...

So I guess now I have to make you some cookies, eh?

Sneaky thing, you!

;)

J.

ms*robyn said...

just found you through Amy's blog - welcome !!

Jackie said...

I pretty much knew all the above listed EXCEPT for #31. You're just jealous that you don't have a cutie pie dog like me TOO dress!