Jan 17, 2006

The Bachelor



This HAS to be the most stupid show out there. And now the brillaint minds at ABC have decided to poison Paris - the City of Lights - with this American smack-down version of "cat-fight-for- the-good-looking-doctor". It never ceases to amaze me how a large group of beautiful, intelligent women will check their brains at the door to try to find true love with a complete stranger - who is also dating 11 other women at the same time. And they usually throw in one special girl just to spice things up.

Woah!

Yes, this is how I would want to find my true love if I were single. Alas, there can only be one woman ... he must choose! But who? More likely - WHO CARES?

1 comment:

jamie said...

Now, if we look at the show from a man's perspective, it doesn't seem that bad.....

A gaggle of beautiful women all vying for attention.

I think I could handle it.