Jan 6, 2006

Dancing with....the stars?



O.K. I admit it - I LOVE this show! So glad it's back on. It's a show I can watch with my kids and somehow we regard ourselves as acredited ballroom dancing judges. Funny how that goes. My fav's so far- the pretty female wrestler (woah, I guess I haven't watched wrestling in a LONG time) Lisa Rinna (she's a doll!) Tia Carrere (you go girl - one month after giving birth!!) Drew Lachey (Nick's less-famous brother) and George Hamilton - the tanned, older version of last season's John O'Hurley. The two sports guys? I feel sorry for their partners. And the rap artist? Say goodbye Ashly, too bad they didn't hook you up with someone less Frankenstein-like. And my final comment? Tatum O'Neal. Owch! Great dancer but I think the girls needs some ritalin! She's painful to watch in the post interviews as she seems to be all over the place. So tonight someone gets kicked off. Shouldn't be that tough of a choice...

2 comments:

jamie said...

So, are you going to keep us in eternal suspense??? Who got kicked off?

(cuz I sure won't watch the show)

Jackie said...

Me either...I'd rather Seinfield. Oh wouldn't it be funny if Michel Ricards a.k.a.KRAMER was on that show...THEN I'd watch!