Jan 11, 2006

Rainy Days and Rainy Nights....

My dear sister Melody called me at 6:30 a.m. to tell me all buses had been cancelled. Kind of a nice treat as I could lay my head down and go back to sleep. The kids had gotten up around 8:00 a.m. and I was still in bed so I waited to see what they would do - they didn't know the buses had been cancelled. So, I get up and there they are the two of them snuggled on the couch watching t.v. The reason they didn't wake me? I hadn't been feeling well the night previous so they thought they would let me rest. Love those kids. :) Then of course I faked them out and said we had to rush to school as we were late. You shoulda seen the faces!

2 comments:

jamie said...

6:30AM??? That's sleeping in, that's what that is.

I have half a day's work done by then.

(hope yer feelin' better)

Joy said...

This may be possibly the most boring post I have ever written.