Mar 23, 2006

Jack the DS Monster & Ellie the Clothes Horse


I started off rather rough this week but am back...

Jack is in his glory after receiving a new Nintendo DS system - a reward for having to patch his eye for 3 months. Needless to say he was thrilled and I can do no wrong in this child's eyes. (which is a big difference from last Friday night)

Ellie - the funny monkey. Tonight when she was in the bath I told her I bought a new dress. She immediately begged me to try it on saying "Oh, wait wait!...with a pretty pair of shoes!" When I hesitated she added, "C'mon - entertain me!" This is her being demure in the bath. Later when I asked Jack to get a blazer out of my closet and he grabbed the wrong piece, Ellie pushed him away and stated "Get out of the way - I know fashion!" The kids kills me...
I think she was as excited as I was when I found this fabulous purse at a local thrift store. It's classic and the price was right - just $2.99. How can you beat that I ask you?! Please! Shopping retail just isn't the same.


Katie stopped by tonight - for those of you who don't know, she is my beautiful 18 year old step daughter. Model material don't you think? :) She thought the DS was pretty cool too.

3 comments:

Paul said...

your kids are cute!

How do you get blogspot to let you do so many pictures? I can't ever get any more than 4 on mine....

maybe you get preferential treatment!

Joy said...

Thanks Paul! :0)

As for the pic upload - just lucky I guess?!........

Carol said...

Great purse Joy!!! I never seem to find those kind of treasures! I need professional training!

Great pics of the kids! I also have a DS monster and a fashion consultant living in my house!!!!