Mar 13, 2006

Pass-Along Promises

My sister-in-law Sharon gave me this wonderful little flip-book called Pass-Along Promises - Inspiration for Women. The small pages can be taken out and are meant for sharing. I love it! One side has a bible verse - the other features a inspirational quote.

I was flipping through it this morning and found this one:

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."
Corrie Ten Boom

Wise words. And sometimes hard to follow. I think when we have been hurt so badly we fear what may happen in the future. We forget that everything is in God's hands. We let worry overtake us. We get caught up in daily life struggles. My sister Melody said someone said to her at work "Life is not a dress-rehersal!" But she replied "Yes, it is!"

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
Matthew 7:13-14

No comments: