Apr 13, 2006

Magic Mushrooms


Is this gross or what? Here is the "fetus" my mother was going on about yesterday. Turns out it was some type of mushroom that had grown in the basement due to moisture. Um, Mom - please get that checked out, will ya? I have never seen mushrooms grow on carpet before. Still gives me the heebie-jeebies...


Wilbur had his first check-up at the vet today. He was a very good boy and weighs a whopping 22 pounds at 12 weeks. He has gained 12 pounds in 3 weeks. I think I am going to be in trouble with this one! I felt so bad when we came out of our exam room - there was a couple crying - their dog had passed away in the night. So sad.

I did some groceries today for the weekend, of course every store was packed with people. A long weekend comes and people think the stores will never be open again! When will I ever learn to shop a little earlier?


Pet peeves for this week:
- Businesses who will not accept $50 and $100 dollar bills (it is legal tender, isn't it?)
- People who steal my parking space
- Telemarketers who won't give up
- The price of gas

3 comments:

Paul said...

ok, those things REALLY DO look like fetus' ... jeepers....

No wonder your mother doesn't love you.. she's high on Mushrooms!!!

on another note...I agree with you about the legal tender thing... but that is a crock... if you go to pay your Hydro bill, at their office.. they won't take cash... has to be ck or credit card... TSK...
I HATE our country some times! ( don't tell jamie.. he'll only tell me to become an amurican!!

Shannon Bieger said...

EW! That is creepy! Thank God it's mushrooms though. It would be worse if they were fetuses.

Oh Wilbur's gonna be a nice size dog! He's about to pass up my almost-3 year old. LOL!

Jenny said...

No word of lie here...I read this post last night and woke up in the middle of the night thinking of those FREAKY things!!! EWWWWW...