Apr 9, 2006

What Happened to Kenny Rogers?


To say I was a little shocked when I saw Kenny Rogers on American Idol last week is putting it lightly. Woah Betsy! What happened here? Who is this new guy and where did he hide the real Kenny? It makes me so sad to see people go under the knife only to come out looking like a whole 'nother person. The Kenny Rogers before was a great looking guy - his wrinkles were like badges of honour and further defined who he was. But after plastic surgery? Well, he looks plastic.

3 comments:

jamie said...

Donna said the same thing. I really didn't notice. I was too busy waiting for Katharine McPhee to sing.

Paul said...

that is how I feel.... I saw him on an Infomercial ( i know.. GET A LIFE PAUL )... and i almost didn't recognize him....

I hope he still sounds the same...... The thing I have that is plastic is my credit card... and it barely works!

Jenny said...

Yeah he's pretty freaky looking!