May 20, 2006

Act Your Age!

Age can be a funny thing. Especially when you're comparing your age to someone else's. Take for instance, I cannot stand the fact that I am older than Catherine Zeta Jones. I don't feel I look older than her! Perhaps it's because she is always polished, always just "so". She gives the impression that she wakes up looking that way. I, on the other hand, wake up most mornings looking like a disheveled hag. I am not crazy about the "thirties". The "twenty years" were great - being in your twenties just sounds better. I think I am more looking forward to my forties. Being in your forties implies that you have the knowledge and wisdom women in their thirties are still struggling to find. I guess, women like me who spend useless amounts of time complaining that Catherine Zeta Jones is younger than they are...

3 comments:

jamie said...

And who would Catherine Zeta Jones be that I should give a flying (insert very bad word here) about her??

And why should you care who she is??

JanBan said...

Ok, so... let me get this straight-- *you* look like a disheveled hag. (Uh, yeah-- right.) I shudder to ask, what does that make me???

:(

Jan

Sharon said...

Oh yeah like you and Janet are just scary old hags....puh-lease girls!! YOu are both SO gorgeous it makes me sick! And yeah if you had makeup artists and hairdressers to do you up you would both look BETTER than Catherine ZJ!! SO THERE!!!