May 16, 2006

Get Me a Brain - STAT!



O.K. First things first – the season finale of Grey’s Anatomy. I am a relative late-comer to this show but of course now feel I am a total authority on it. Was I the only one who found it TOTALLY REPREHENSIBLE that Izzy actually cut Denny's LVAD wire? And that she and Denny were seemingly o.k. with skipping the line and stealing a heart (from the father of 2 small kids no less?) The show was brilliantly written because it showed the flaws of each intern so well. Cristina choked when Burke needed her most, Meredith, well Meredith was a very bad girl, George couldn’t say “I love you” back and Izzy – we all know Izzy just completely went off the deep end. She’s right – she shouldn’t be a surgeon. What did you expect? She’s just a “pretty girl” afterall. ;o) The only character that did a complete 360 was Alex - and he's supposidly the bad guy! As for Dr. McDreamy - more like Dr. McCheater. Get a hold of yourself man! It was an emotional rollercoaster of a show ... good t.v.

O.K. back to reality. Hmmm... not much goin' on here. I'm not a surgeon, I'm not insane and I happen to love my husband with all of my heart. It doesn't make for great t.v. and that's just the way I like it.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Joy, HELP HELP HELP - I taped Sunday's show and didn't watch it til today - and realized that the show was on again on Monday night!!!!! Did you watch it? What happened on Monday????? Desperately needing details!

diana said...

I am with you on the Izzy deal... watched it with my teens... it prompted alot of discussion.

jamie said...

Just watch General Hospital every day. Covers all these hospital shows. You can miss ten years worth of episodes and pick up right where you left off...

:-P

Joy said...

Oh Carol - where to start? If you haven't found out yet I think you should just call me! Or send me your email address...