May 15, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

I am now hooked on Grey's Anatomy...a little late but I plan to catch up on the first season by renting it. (how handy) I love this show! The cast is brilliantly put together, the perfect blend of interesting characters - flawed and human. Idiotic and brilliant. Caring and callous. The season finale is tonight and it looks to be a good one!

Juergen has started the ball rolling with our "Sanford and Son" backyard. The retaining wall is set to be bricked this week. He enlisted some prep work to Jack and offered him payment of $2.00/hr. Jack thought this was awesome. Personally, I would've held out for more. Ellie, the thinker, mentioned to Jack that he should be helping Dad for love, not money. Jack then pondered this profound statment and declared: "I'll work for money 'til I make fifty bucks - after that I'll work for love."

4 comments:

Tim Bailey said...

good finale....Connie is now planning her evening around the second half tonight....

Paul said...

LOL I LOVE the $50 comment!

smart kid!!!

diana said...

I love the working for money vs working for love story.... so sweet. We love Greys Anatomy here also !

thebestgirlsarefromboston said...

love greys!!!