May 31, 2006

If It's Not One, It's the Other...


This photo was taken yesterday but I assure you that Wilbur is back to his old tricks and feeling much better. He is adjusting to his cast quite nicely.

I have only recently discovered that I can shoot video with my digital camera, how cool is that? Perhaps if I ever read an instruction manual I might have known this, say, a year ago.

Jack woke up this morning with another headache - not sure of it is a migrane or not. He has had 3 migranes in the last 2 weeks. I have taken him to the doctor and she told me to try and find out what triggers them, well I'm sure I don't know! I'm going to call her again and get her to refer me - to who I don't know - but I want some concrete answers. A 10 year old child should not suffer from this many migranes.

Have to go - Mommy has double duty today with Wilbur and now Jack...

5 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

oh my word!!!! i have been thinking why would a person put stuffed animals on her blog, but this dog is for REAL??? what kind, gotta have one!

Joy said...

Thanks for the comment Ang! Wilbur is an old english sheepdog :0)

HomemakerAng said...

well i need to be looking into finding were i could get one... I am in love now!!!

and blogger deleted your comment on my vacuum cleaner post yesterday... so sorry...

have a great day and are these dogs "rare"?

HomemakerAng said...

do you keep his hair trimmed then? he is a shaggy dog (like the movie) when not trimmed right?

Gracie said...

OH MY WORD!! I clicked over to your site from homemakerang and I just have to say my daughter would go totally NUTS for this dog!! She loves dogs of any kind but she laughed out loud (she is 5) when she saw the picture of your sweet dog!!