May 25, 2006

Let the Games Begin...

The top picture shows the very important "Meeting of the Minds".



After nine years of patiently waiting, our Sanford and Son backyard/front porch is finally getting it's due reward! The porch is getting decked out in flag stone and the retaining wall in the back yard will get bricked after that. The picture above shows all of the STUFF I had on the front porch. I don't want to leave the house today as I fear Juergen may fill the back of his pick-up with it and I will never see it again.


I am now officially 37 - and old. Juergen and I had the pleasure of going out for dinner on my birthday night and were told by our sitter to "take our time - stay out late!" After dinner, there was too long of a wait for the late show to start - so we had a celebratory cocktail and then went home. You know you're old when waiting one hour for the late show to start is just too much. We're pathetic.

3 comments:

Carol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY! I totally understand not waiting for the late show! I'm old too! haha!

Tim Bailey said...

ya, but you don't look a day over 30.

Paul said...

I hardly EVER agree with Tim...

but I do this time!!!

Happy Birthday!!