May 8, 2006

My Days of Lies and Deceit Are Over....





Well, he was a bit suspicious but it all went off without a hitch! The funniest part of the evening - arriving at the side door when everyone thought we were arriving through the front. We stood there watching everyone looking for us and then I yelled "Surprise!" And when no-one paid attention, a "Helloooooooo!" I think we surprised them more! ;0) Classic though and I wouldn't have changed it. What fun we had - and it wouldn't have been possible without everyone taking the time to come and wish Juergen the best. He was so touched. It was great to have everyone together and the party continued on over here at our house. I was the last one up cleaning the kicthen at 3:30 a.m. In bed by 4:00 a.m. Juergen and I were both up early - he opened all of his presents (hey, I thought I said "Best Wishes Only"?!) and then we went out for brunch with Juergen's college friends from out of town. Just a great weekend filled with wonderful memories. What more could we ask for?

More pics on Flickr...

1 comment:

Tim Bailey said...

Wish we could have been there! Post more pictures, ok?