Jun 27, 2006

It's That Time of Year

...the time where teachers sing and parents cry.

It was quite a sad day at the kids' school because a lot of teachers are leaving. Ellie's Grade 2 teacher is retiring after teaching at LSPS since 1975. She actually taught me! She's a lovely lady and we wish her the best. Jack's teacher is also leaving to pursue a different career within the school board. Jack was lucky enough to have her for 2 years in a row and she will also be sorely missed.

Bear with me people, I am trying to change my blog masthead and it's still a work in progress. Bloody hell, the time I waste on this here computer...

5 comments:

jamie said...

what was wrong with the blog masthead the way it was??

Paul said...

lol you can tell Jamie is over 40 ...he likes things to be the WAY THEY WERE!!

You'd almost think he was a BAPTIST too!!

Joy said...

Jamie, nice to see your smiling face back here again.

P.S. I'm a Gemini.

Anonymous said...

Joy! Such language coming out of you!
Mommy Kay

Joy said...

Mom. It's bloody (NOT a bad word) and Hell (a place)

:0)