Jul 2, 2006

Strange, But True

One of the most useful tidbits of information I have ever gotten regarding cleaning the dishes involves a dryer sheet. You know those stubborn casserole dishes, the ones with all the burnt crustations on the sides?

You can either:
a) Have at it with a Brillo pad for 3 hours
or
b) Fill the dish with water and throw in a dryer sheet. Let sit over night - and PRESTO - no scrubbing.


It's one of those things that still amazes me and that I shall dutifully pass on to future generations.

2 comments:

diana said...

wow thanks for that tidbit... I will definitely use that tip !

Paul said...

I am not a future generation , but thank you for passing THAT on!

hmmmm let's see if I can think of any tips that will help YOU....

...........

hmmm...


nope... i've got Nuthin....