Aug 18, 2006

A Day in the Life


This is what I wake up to. This is Wilbur on my bed. "Mom are you awake? Huh? Huh? Are Ya?" Just full of piss and vinegar.

Our yard looks like a bone graveyard yet I hate to remove any of them because Wilbur may not be done chewing on them. And if he's chewing on a bone he's not bugging me or getting into trouble.

The new collar is working well. He walks without pulling and that is worth every red penny I paid. Problem is now he wants to be walked ALL THE TIME. Oh the guilt of having another child I don't have enough time for. ;)

4 comments:

mom of 2 said...

Glad the collar is working!! And who doesn't enjoy being woken up by dog slobber???

diana said...

gosh he is soooo cute !! good thing huh ???

FarmgirlCyn said...

"piss and vinegar" is one of my FAVORITE sayings! As for the collar...we have the exact same thing for Beau...works like a charm. But...if he ever just gets loose, there is no turnin back. (except to maybe give you "the finger"...then he's off like a shot!)

SoCalGal said...

I know this is a few days after your posted, BUT I just HAD to say for the millionth time that Wilbur is soooooo freaking adorable!!! I love that face...has the same 'look' about him that my Rudy does...that "come on, don't you want to play?"...LOVE IT! :)