Aug 1, 2006

Dear Mel, It's Over Between Us

Woah!

What happened here? What happened to the Mel Gibson of the 1980's that I loved and adored? He was the only one for me. No other male celebrity, living or dead, came close. His rugged good looks and bad boy image had me mesmerized through movies like Mad Max and Lethal Weapon, upon Lethal Weapon, upon Lethal Weapon...


Now look at him! He actually looks like the Unibomber in this seond photo. His drunk driving debacle has turned out to be something more and he is blaming his hateful remarks on being drunk. O.K. Since when does alcohol turn you into a racist? That must be some pretty STRONG stuff you're drinkin'! Thank goodness he has put himself in re-hab although I'm not sure re-hab will change how he sees the world. R.I.P. in my heart Mel. I'm sorry to say but it's over between us.

4 comments:

mom of 2 said...

You totally crack me up with every post! I agree with you about Mel...so sad since he used to be soooo hot! Also, love the deep thought for the day...too funny!! Thanks for the laugh!!

Chunks said...

He looks like Saddam Hussein in that picture! I'm over him too. OVER!

Joy said...

Mom of 2,

Is it wrong that you and I love the Jack Handey quotes so much? :) I really do love them and wonder if I am sane for doing so?!!!!! ;)

Janna said...

i still think he looks better than nick nolte in his mug shot;)

janna