Aug 22, 2006

Give me Patience - and Fast!

Summer is beginning to get on my nerves. Remember this post? Well, it's August 22nd and I'm already there.


I just tried to cut the grass and the mower won't turn over, for the life of me I don't know what is wrong with the pool - it looks more like a sess pool than it does a swimming pool. The heat has burnt all of my flowers and the kids are driving me nuts!


And then I realized that not this Tuesday, but the next - the kids will be back in school and I will be able to return to leisurely eating bon-bons on the couch all day.


Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Chunks said...

You are preaching to the choir. I made my family cower in fear yesterday, and not that I am not ashamed, but it was long overdue.

I need my space.

mom of 2 said...

I was feeling the same way until about 2 weeks ago when mine started school...yippeeee!!!

Connie :) said...

Course that's after your trip to the zoo. Right?