Aug 23, 2006

Rockstar Supernova

Why don't they just crown Dilana the winner and get it overwith already?



It's painful to watch the likes of Patrice, who so OBVIOUSLY isn't a rock singer. I mean, even her name isn't "rockstar". Patrice? It sounds like the new neighbour on Desperate Housewives. Yeah, she has tattoos but that still doesn't make her seem butch enough. A little extra black eyeliner doesn't make that much of a difference either. And sometimes she'll do her hair crazy - like rock-pigtails. Oooooooooooooooh.


Lukas from Toronto is too short to front a band that includes Tommy Lee, who probably is taller just sitting at his drum set.

Toby's dramatic turn involved wearing a hoodie, which hmmm...HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE. Enough already!

That concludes my Rockstar Supernova bitch session for tonight, thanks for stoppin' by...

2 comments:

Chunks said...

I was thinking the exact same thing about Patrice. Even if she shortened it to Patty Pyke, she would sound more hardcore. Patrice reminds me of Clarice which reminds me of the Silence of the Lambs which scares me, so I am glad she is gone.

Dilana is getting quite cocky, I think the boys were putting her in her place. Lukas drives me mental...his singing voice is like a raging speech impediment or something. And the whole turn your back on the audience thing makes me crazy.

Ryan Star is the man. I triple love him. I think it is going to come down to him and Dilana. We'll see!!

Joy said...

O.K. wait, I didn't see that part about Dilana gettin' all bitchy about the other contestants, now I am kind of disappointed in her.

:(