Aug 15, 2006

Three Things

Borrowed from Jenny's blog :)

3 Things that scare me: Snakes, Heights, Losing People I Love
3 People Who Make Me Laugh: Jon Stewart, Tina Fey, my sister Melody
3 Things I love: God, My Family and Friends, Vacations
3 Things I Hate: Bitchy People, Spiderwebs, My Feet
3 Things I Don't Understand: Algebra, Foreign Languages, Why My Pool is Cloudy Again
3 Things On My Floor: My Dog Wilbur, My Feet, Dirt
3 Things I'm Doing Right Now: Typing This, Perfecting the Art of Being Lazy, Laundry
3 Things I want to Do Before I Die: See The Pyramids, Go Scuba-Diving, Grow Old With my Hubby
3 Things I Can Do: Decorate, Hug, Write About Absolutely Nothing
3 Ways to Describe my Personality: Friendly, Strong-Willed, Fun
3 Things I Think You Should Listen To: Me, Me, oh, and Me
3 Things I Don't Think You Should Listen to: Nasty Rap, Negative People, My Brother Mike When He's Had One Too Many
3 Favorite Foods: Roast Chicken, Ceasar Salad, Steak
3 Beverages I drink regularly: COFFEE! Water and Diet Coke
3 Shows I watch: The Office, Grey's Anatomy and 30 Rock when it comes on!

1 comment:

mom of 2 said...

3 things I like about your blog: the deep thoughts quote, your wit and your humor...thanks! cute list!!