Aug 4, 2006

Where Did You Go Clay Aiken?

What happened here? I guess the Hollywood Machine got a hold and just wouldn't let go! (kinda like Wilbur with a Rollover bone) Remember Clay Aiken when he was all shy and unpolished? And innocent!


Now look at him! Not that I have anything against Clay - from what I hear he does a lot of good works but I am not diggin' this new look. Those stylists can sometimes do more harm than good. In this picture he looks a little bit like Lindsay Lohan's twin!

6 comments:

mom of 2 said...

I agree - eeewwwww!!! He looks kind of creepy in that 2nd pic!

Anonymous said...

He kinda looks like KD Lang, except more feminine.

Jenny said...

I totally was thinking KD Lang as well!!!

Carol said...

Ok.. I'm going against the flow! I think he looks WAAAAY better!?!

Chunks said...

I think he looks way better too. But to quote Marcellas from Big Brother, "It's like choosing the best between ghonorreah and the clap!"

What do I know, though?

Joy said...

I'm not even saying he looks that bad - just totally HOLLYWOOD!!