Sep 6, 2006

And So It Goes...

Well, the baby does indeed exist and has a head of hair like I've never seen before. Suri Cruise-Holmes debut! Apparently Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and "baby head 'o hair" have a 22-page spread in Vanity Fair magazine. Ah, celebrities. They really know how to exploit themselves, don't they?

The kids had a great first day at school and of course come home with BOOK ORDER the very first day. Unbelievable. I forgot how money-hungry the school can be. The bike-a-thon, magazine subscriptions and student accident insurance have already been mentioned in the first newsletter. Oh, and I have to send in $10 for the kids' agendas. Ugh.

Jack and Elle are already slippin' in the morning routine. It is only the second day and I had to get semi-cross with them for dawdling. Ohmigosh, please give me patience - and fast.


I was so saddened to hear about Steve Irwin's passing. A man who had such an infectious personality that we all felt we knew him personally. He had such a zest for life, for his work and for his family, it is a shame the man had to leave this world so young. My prayers go out to his family and friends.


The Crocodile Hunter

2 comments:

mom of 2 said...

Wow...the baby actually does exist...I was truly starting to wonder!

I was soooo sad about Steve Irwin! We love his show and watching him do his thing! Travis had a Wiggles video with him in it that we loved, too. So sad...he will be truly missed!!

Anonymous said...

Okay I think I have figured this commenting thing out!
I felt horrible about Steve Irwin's death...so sad!
I agree with the whole school money making thing. It seems to get more and more expensive every year!
My mom actually phoned yesterday evening to see if I saw the pics of "Suri" yet?
Oy....
Jenny