Sep 26, 2006

If I Were Rich I'd...

...move to California. Probably Northern, not Southern. I'd live near the ocean and have lots of horses. After my morning coffee I'd saddle up and ride. I would also have a HUGE salt water fish tank built into the wall. I'd have lots of Old English Sheepdogs for Wilbur to play with. Five of them - named Sammy, Dean, Frank, Joey and of course, Liza to spice things up. In my kitchen I would have a floor-to-ceiling bird cage with beautiful parrots who would amuse me with their banter. I'd invite friends and family for wonderful get-togethers. I'd learn how to ballroom dance and pay someone big money to help me learn to speak German. And Dutch. And Italian. And French. Last but not least, I would also donate lots of money to the less fortunate. :)

What would YOU do?

6 comments:

Chunks said...

How rich? Regular rich or Oprah rich?

Paul said...

I'd probably have to use up all MY money just to come over to said dinner parties.... PICK SOMEWHERE CLOSER TO US!!!!

SoCalMuchacha said...

(cough-cough) Um, uh, only northern and NOT southern California??? (cough-cough) Hmmm, must I remind you we have fantastic wineries only about 15 minutes from me? San Diego is about 1 hour south and LA about 1 1/2 hours northwest?? Mountains or beach within driving distance....hmmmm, northern and not southern...I see how it is...(cough-cough).... ;)

mom of 2 said...

Pay off our debt including the house, save for the kids college, help people in need and save, save, save so that hubby never has to work again!!

Anonymous said...

Joy, just think of all the cages you'd have to clean everyday. Can I come along as a nanny?
Mommy Kay

Anonymous said...

I imagined I was Oprah rich...
Jenny