Oct 27, 2006

57 Condiments and Nothing to Eat

My husband has a thing for condiments. So much so that there are now 57 variations in our fridge. 57 - I counted them! Every time he comes home he has another beauty to add to the bunch. We have every pickle known to mankind, every mustard on the face of the earth, flavoured mayonnaise, jellies, jams, chutneys, hot sauces, hot peppers, sweet peppers, pickled onions, pickled mushrooms (yuk!) salad dressings of every colour, various marinades and bbq sauces and a good assortment of salsas.

You would think with this array of condiments I might be inspired to cook something yummy tonight. Nah. I'm thinkin' pizza...

3 comments:

mom of 2 said...

maybe you could make condiment soup?

Chunks said...

Condiment Sandwiches?

Condiments take up most of the room in my fridge. Well, next to beer. haha!

I wish I was kidding. I just store it though, I haven't had one in months.

Paul said...

man, you sound SINGLE!!! most single men have nothing in their fridge but outdated salad dressing, and 1/2 a carton of curdled milk .....

I can relate!!