Nov 17, 2006

Dry Spell

Wow. Had a real dry spell there. Couldn't write.

O.K. I guess I'll jump right in -

I've been entering so many contests lately that I keep expecting a call to hear that I've won something. Anything! Thanks to AutoFill I can enter a lot of contests which always makes me feel like I might actually win something. Speaking of which, while I was folding laundry Friday morning I had Regis and Kelly on (I really can't stand that show anynmore but I digress) The trivia question was given to a lady who HAD WON four years ago. What are the chances of getting ANOTHER chance at winning a trip? She lost and I felt justice was served. ;)


Wilbur has discovered that our backyard is not totally fenced in (only took him 8 months but who's counting?) and now continualy takes off when I let him out. He is driving me absolutely insane. And by the way, did I mention to you that we bought an electric fence back in June and still haven't taken it out of the box??


If I hear ONE MORE THING about TomKat's wedding I think I will blow a gasket. Alright already! I think these two are starting to regard themselves as royalty. What's with that?


O.J. Simpson is despicable. Truly, What kind of a man writes a book like that? "If I did it - here's how." I pity his kids who have to have their mother's horrifc death dragged into the spotlight again.

We went to the mall today and after a brief stint in the pet store Jack decided he would like to get a mouse or a gecko. Umm, I don't think so. I got a pet for ya - his name is WILBUR.

Next Saturday will mark just one month away from Christmas. Is everybody ready???

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Going private. Email me your email addresse if you want to be able to access my blog.
Hope all is well!
(my email address is on my former blog site:
damstrom.blogspot.com/

SoCalMuchacha said...

Hmmm, did a "welcome back" message to ya, but it's not here. Oh well, WELCOME BACK...missed ya! And yes, there is a special place in hell for OJ...ugh.

FarmgirlCyn said...

Blowin a gasket with you. If I hear one more thing about those two....I am gonna get sick. And I am in total agreement with you about O.J. What a weenie he is. He should be in prison for being a moron.

Chunks said...

I'm glad it's not just me who is not loving the Reege of late. He seems so senile! Pippa needs a new co-host. And they need to switch it up a bit with the A-Go-go wheel.

Funny about Wilbur...once they get an idea in their noggins, it seems to take a bit for them to unlearn! Good luck!

I hope TomKat move straight on to the divorce. You know, this is his third time, you'd think Scientology would make him BETTER at it eh? Loser! And that baby? I'm sorry to say it, but that child is homely, she sadly enough looks just like her droopy-eyed mama!

Don't even get me started on OJ. What a waste of skin.

Welcome back, toots!