Nov 5, 2006

A Good Deed = A Bad Idea

Yesterday my son got into some trouble and was reprimanded for it. This morning, before I awoke he decided to try to do something nice for me to make up for it. What did he do? He sprayed FURNITURE POLISH - wet, sticky furniture polish - all over my hardwood floors. I think some of you out there know just how slippery this can be - heck, it's slippery enough just when I get overspray from doing my wood furniture. Well, there I stood this morning after almost going ass-over-tea-kettle, aghast at the sight. (he didn't even really try to rub it in so it was still wet everywhere) This is not what I had in mind when I woke up this morning.

So, no socks around here for the next couple of weeks...

4 comments:

mom of 2 said...

Oh no!!! but what a little sweetie for such good intentions!

Paul said...

hey... 5 days with no post...

are you ok??

FarmgirlCyn said...

It's the thought that counts!
Love your new header!

Chunks said...

Did you slip and fall on the furniture polished floors and hit your head? Is that why you haven't been blogging? :o)