Jan 15, 2007

Bee(s) in My Bonnet

A couple things I need to get off my chest:

Sometimes the rich have more money than brains. That is why they go and do stuff like this Why do they call it plastic surgery? Because you look plastic after having it? These are things that I wonder about...

If I hear one more thing about Britney Spears I fear I may hurl. Would it hurt the girl to stay in one night with her kids? Hollywood is a vortex that swallows up young women and turns them into complete and utter idiots. You will never find happiness in a bar Britney!

If anything gets me fired up, it's a bad windshield wiper - especially today when we are getting dumped on with snow (and ice). A good windshield wiper can make me sooo happy, why I don't know. I just love a good, clean swipe on a dirty windshield.

The fact that my husband does not trust me enough to pick out paint for our soon-to-be remodelled bathroom. Who do you think decorated this house, mister? You?!!! Oh my goodness, I am on the floor laughing hysterically right now!

Dust. My arch nemisis! And when you're sanding drywall, it can get TOTALLY out of control:



Hubby being home from work. Spying on everything I do. This is my job site thank-you, and I will run it the way I see fit!

People who are miserable and make everyone else miserable. (don't ask) If you want to be miserable, keep it to yourself!

Those are the bees in my bonnet for today. Thanks for listening. :0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Juergen!!! Oh by the way Joyous, it is totally, not tottally!
Mommy Kay

Chunks said...

I got some bees too...heehee!

Britney needs an intervention of sorts. She is an attention whore. (Pardon my language!)

Drywall dust ranks right up there with snow in my driveway. I hate them both this week! Hope you feel better getting all this off your chest (or out of your Bonnet)

SoCalMuchacha said...

Hee-hee, soooo glad I can see the pics now since that one was PRICELESS!

And I'm right there with ya on the windshield wipers. My driver's side one went all wonky on me a few months back, going all the way OFF the windshield. And yes, of course it was right in the middle of a rainstorm! Got it back on the windshield, but now the wiper blade wipes all smudgy. Here's hoping we all have good, clean wipes! (Hmmm, that doesn't sound right. ;))

Jenny said...

That woman is freaky!
Yeah Britney needs help that's for sure!
I can't wait to see what colour you pick!