Feb 1, 2007

Did the Pringles Can Get Smaller or Did My Fist Get Bigger?

Who can actually fit their hand into a Pringles can? I swear one day my hand will get stuck and then I will be forever known as "Crazy Pringle Lady". These are things I worry about...

With my on-going love affair to bake with yeast, I was inspired by savvycityfarmer to make my own pizza dough.

Deep dish baby!

Topped with red and green pepper, red onion, Cremini mushrooms and a blend of mozzarella, cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Yumm-o! And she was right, we may never order take-out again! If you're interested you can find the recipe on her blog.

January has finally come and gone - good riddance I say! February is manageable because it is a short month and then once we muddle through March, Spring will be well on it's way! Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

quiltdoggie said...

Oh Joy Joy!!
That pizza looks yummalicious! So glad you found me * Happy Weekend to you! xoxo P

FarmgirlCyn said...

OH YEAH! I have had CityFarmers pizza...she is right...no more take out! Yours looks just as good!

Jenny said...

Looks superb!!