Feb 28, 2007

Hump Day

This is neat. Type in your name to see how many there are of you! There are none of me but then again I do have a unique last name. There is one of me with my maiden name however!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


If you hear an inaudible scream today in the universe during lunch, don't worry, it's just me getting a bikini wax. Oh the pain we must endure to laze on the beach. Can I get an "Owchie, Owchie OWCH"? I have never felt so high maintenance in my life. I am getting my eye brows done too, as well as a pedicure (gift from hubby for Valentine's) and my nails. Just call me Diva and get it over with.

I am trying to stay out of the stores for fear I may catch some communicable disease before we leave Saturday. But staying in the house is the equivalent of watching paint dry. Minutes stretch on like hours. I am so desperate to get out of the house that I am willing to get a bikini wax people! After several attempts of packing and unpacking, I am finally done. I have crammed as much as humanly possible into my new Pierre Cardin suitcase that I got on clearance at Winners for $50 - no wait, $36.00! It was further reduced when I got to the cash - how cool is that?

Fellow Canucks, it is that time again. Roll Up the Rim! A chance for Tim Horton's to try and pay me back for all the money I have given them throughout the years. So far they have rewarded me with a free coffee. That'll do.

3 comments:

oneblueegg said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I loooove LOVE to come over here! You always crack me up with your postings, didn't have time to post on the heather mills post below, but the way you write, just makes me laugh my ass off! & nope no American will ever vote for her! xo

mom of 2 said...

I've never had a bikini wax...but I bet it's painful! I'd like to get laser hair removal!

Chunks said...

Nothing will ever make me get a bikini wax...ever. Not even roll up the rim.

I gotta put my Timmy's T-shirt on tomorrow and get me some joe!

Oh and there was ONE me in the US. So that makes two of us. How great is that?!