Feb 2, 2007

Linkage, Baby

Prepare yourselves. I am about to over-use the exclamation point. But I assure you, it's worth it.

Ummm, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Listen up buddy. Go to jail. Directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.00.


Ford, do you know why THIS is happening? It's because you install ANNOYING *INCREDIBLY LOUD* DING-ERS that DING if you don't put your seat belt on within 30 seconds. And keeps dinging until you do. I am a big girl now Ford, you don't have to tell me when to put my seat belt on. And one more thing, when my windshield wash is empty, I know that too. You needn't remind me every 4 minutes as though I am deaf, dumb, mute and a COMPLETE IDIOT.

Ladies, all I can say is OWWWW!

Poor girl. This is when you need therapy, to get help from the therapy you had.

3 comments:

mom of 2 said...

YOOUUUCCHHH...that is one large baby!!

I drive a Honda and mine dings at me if I or the passenger isn't wearing the seat belt!

and I'm with you on the global warming...duh!!!

Chunks said...

I second that DUH...what did they think, the hamsters were to blame?

Who tasers an old lady? He should get tossed in the clink and be forced to be Bubba's whipping boy!

My Dodge dings all the time too. We recently looked at a Ford and they wanted a SICK amount of money for a used one! That must be how they are trying to recoup their losses!

That's not a baby, that's a preschooler!

That therapist sounds like the one Augusten Burroughs' mom had in Running With Scissors!

Anonymous said...

Woah baby!