Feb 12, 2007

Permission to be Petty, Again


Many things bother me about this photo. Like, the fact that Katie Holmes seems like a giant towering over Mary J. Blige and her husband, Tom. She's ginormous! Second, what is that mushroom-top thing she is wearing? I think because she's been to a few fashion shows in Paris that she thinks she should be the poster child for haute couture in the U.S. Third, Tom Cruise looks down right scary. Like a caricature of himself. Is it me, or does he get crazier looking every day?



O.K. One more thing about the Anna Nicole Smith story. This lawyer dude, her 'loving companion' or whatever he wants to call himself. This guy is the lowest of the low. Like a snake. Right after Anna's death, he hops a plane to the Bahamas to scoop up the child who is so obviously not his. And who does he take with him in his deepest, darkest grief? Well, Mark Steines and an Entertainment Tonight camera crew of course! He was reportedly paid 1 million dollars to be on ET, and have them film his emotional reunion. I don't who's worse - him, for taking them along - or them for going! What a circus.

Whichever Olsen twin this is...I can never tell them apart. Ummm, you stole my look from 1982! What is with these girls? They've got all the money in the world and they dress like this? What's up with that? I can buy an exact pair of these sunglasses at the Dollar Store - BUT I DON'T!


MSN asks: "Do the rich have better sex lives?" Well, seeing they don't have to worry about paying their monthly utility bills, car payments, mortgages, insurance costs, or worry about putting their children through school, or ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH MONEY, than yeah, I guess they would.

This is cool. I love making her say really stupid things in an english accent.


Men, now you can truly REJOICE!

Oh, just one more thing...
Honey, please don't buy me this chocolate for Valentine's Day.

5 comments:

FarmgirlCyn said...

Permission granted! And where do you FIND this stuff??? SO sick of Tom and K, the Olsons look like they are on crack, Anna's "friend" is a big weenie, as is the "news crew" following him...but, as for the rich having better sex lives.... I DOUBT IT! Money does NOT buy that kind of happiness, if you know what I mean!!!

oneblueegg said...

Ditto to all that cyn said! Bwahahahhaha! you frikken crack me up!

Chunks said...

Love it!!! Katie's been hanging with Posh too much...Tom is pitiful.

The whole ANS thing, I'm staying away from. It's just too sensational. Those Olsen's need to eat some bread products, their thighs are like toothpicks!

cityfarmer said...

Aw shucks....you had to go and bring me up to date...my head's usually in the snow 'er sand....

FourSistersInACottage said...

Joy,
YOU MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD...I never knew you were so funny...
Keep the blog going...I LOVE READING IT!!!
Thanks for the laughs,
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)