Mar 21, 2007

Honestly!

...this adjusting to normal life outside of an all-inclusive resort sucks! I mean, I have to get out of my bed at a pre-determined hour - and then I have to MAKE IT, I have to actually prepare breakfast and dinner for my children and I have LOADS and PILES of laundry that to my amazement just sits there unless I do physically something with it. Oh the horrors!

Today is the first day of Spring and even though we have tons of snow on the ground yet (although admittedly not as much as Chunks) I heard birds singing. Birds singing! That joyous sound brought a huge smile to my face and gave me hope that warmer weather will soon be on its' way. And yesterday while I was driving I saw a Robin. No word of a lie. I don't know where he thinks he's going to find a worm around here but I wished him luck anyway.

4 comments:

Chunks said...

Oh what I would give to see a Robin or a goose or some other spring like creature!!!

I woke up this morning it was -21C and they are calling for...you guessed it, SNOW!

Boohoooo sob sob.

FarmgirlCyn said...

Yup, the birds are singin' here, also! Lord knows what they are finding in the way of bugs, but they always seem to pull through!

SoCalMuchacha said...

Love, love, LOVE the new header...and of course madly in love with that Wilbur! Truly a great header, chica!

So the reason I came over here was to FINALLY answer the question you asked me soooooo long ago about the smiley on WordPress blogs. Here's the answer from their FAQ section: "So we can tell you how many visits you have had and which posts are the most views, and how people got to your site and all the other stats stuff you have in the Dashboard, we need a way to track things. We do this by loading a small image to your page when someone looks at it and then we can get all the other information.
And we chose a small smiley :)
And if you haven’t noticed the smiley yet, look right at the very bottom of this page."

There, now you can sleep at night without tossing and turning, wondering why, oh why, there is a smiley at the bottom of every WordPress page. My work here is done. ;)

Kely said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: Jaco Condominiums for Sale, Jaco Condos,Jaco Condo Rentals. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/