Apr 17, 2007

Another Clue for You

I am over-the-moon excited about my new project, I had mentioned it a few blogs back and I now have another tidbit to share with you. Click here to see my new baby! All wheels are in motion for the design and manufacture of my new product and now all I have to do is wait for the completion. Of course as soon as it is finished I will let you know exactly what I have created...


Thought I'd share with you another great yard sale find. This picture I paid one whole dollar for. I kid you not. It's actually huge although it looks rather normal sized in this shot. I love the soft, muted colors...


My heart is heavy today with the tragic news coming from Virgina Tech. My heart goes out to all who lost a son/daughter/brother/sister/aunt/uncle... many are suffering today and will for a very long time to come. I guess all we can do is pray.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Matthew 5:4

3 comments:

oneblueegg said...

OOOH suspense! Love the look and title of this new place...Can't wait...tell me before it kills me would ya? hahahahaha xoxoxo HAVE FUN!

and yes praying here too:(

Chunks said...

It's a sad day for the world.

Your new project looks pretty, whatever could it be?

cityfarmer said...

God's grace come pouring down in time of need...He will keep them in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee.