Apr 27, 2007

Can I Buy My Dog a Sheepdog Costume?

Yummy...

I picked up these perfect little tomatoes and decided to make them into bite size treats - with slices of mozerellla and fesh basil, drizzled with olive oil. Felt like I was in Italy for a second there!


Wilbur loves it when the swing comes out in the Spring. He helps himself and finds it quite comfy!

This morning he feels naked and cold. He's acting out. Always looking at me with pleading eyes. Wondering where his mojo went. He tries to make himself invisible, curling up as tight as he possibly can. Here he is on the couch. On top of the cushion. Remember, this is how he usually relaxes on the couch. Oh please, let his hair grow back fast...



Have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Chunks said...

Maybe he needs a sweater to wear right after the shave? Fozzie used to do the same thing, Taz could care less about his hair or the cuts he receives.

Poor Wilbur, I hope he feels better soon.

oneblueegg said...

OH my! Joy he is depressers! he'll snap out of it awwwww:( poor guy! yeah maybe a sweater?

Farmgirl Cyn said...

I bought tomatoes just like those on Sunday for shish-ke-bobs! I think they were called "campari tomatoes", and man, were they pricey!I think I got 12 for $3.99!
As for poor Wilbur, you are right. In a few days he'll forget all about the buzz cut, and be back to his old self. Love that dog!

Sadie Olive said...

Just wanted to leave a note to say that Wilbur is adorable! He looks so fun and goofy. I just love your photos of him. :)

Sara