May 19, 2007

Costco Rocks!


Here it is, our new patio set from Costco. Man, I love that store. Because it can get pretty windy in our backyard, all of our old sets have ended up taking nasty tumbles which have destroyed them. This table is heavy, it looks like marble but it is actually resin. And it's nice and low too which I like. The chairs are that outdoor wicker and really, you can't kill that stuff, it really holds up well.


The Dutch girl in me couldn't leave without this straw mat for the sunroom. Cute, huh?



We also picked up our planters today! They are really massive for it only being May -they will be absolutely monstrous come August! It was just a beautiful day here today weather-wise and we enjoyed every minute of it. I just love Spring and Summer...


4 comments:

SoCalMuchacha said...

Oh man, I was right! lol I was at Costco today, saw a patio set for the price you mentioned in your post the other day, wondered if it was THE one you talked about, and now with the picture I see it was! Hmmm, makes me feel like I've somehow experienced the patio furniture buying experience WITH you! :) It looks great and so do the plants--enjoy!

Joy said...

...yeah, but this set was even cheaper than the one we originally wanted! :)

Jann said...

Hey, joy....thanks for visiting my site....I love your new spring patio "outfit"- will make being outside that much nice.....wait for the beautiful flowers! Wow!

Jenny said...

Oh...now I have patio envy...and pretty tuliped straw mat envy...
Love it!! Great taste for that fantastic home of yours!!