May 15, 2007

Over the Moon Excited!

GUESS WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Remember I told you that I sent a sample of The Hope Jar™ to the lady who owns a big website that gets 60,000 hits a month? Well, she received it yesterday ... loves it ... and ... WANTS TO CARRY MY PRODUCT!


I am so thrilled beyond words ... I was doing the happy dance last night! I hate to jinx it by revealing her website just yet but it's a big one with great market potential. So great in fact that they once featured her on the Oprah Show!


p.s. Thanks Chunks - glad you like 'em! :)

4 comments:

oneblueegg said...

ooooh maybe oprah will feature this hope jar on her favorite things show! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xo

Chunks said...

To think, I bought the first one. Whoohoo!

They truly are fantastic, the jars, the sentiments. I urge everyone to get one and keep it on hand for someone who needs it.

Congrats Joy! You deserve whatever success comes your way!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Oh Joy, I am SO happy for you! These sound awesome!

SoCalMuchacha said...

Am SO behind on my "Joy" reading, but just HAD to comment on this post, kiddo...am SOOOO excited for you! You are going to have such a great time with all of this! :)