Well, this is it - I am sending off my first shipment of Hope Jars to - drum roll please,
The Comfort Company.
She's already got my product under the category "Best Selling Gifts". (let's hope!)
EDITED FOR MOM!
I also have an idea for this blog that I will be trying next week. It involves all of you who want to participate and yes, there will be prizes involved! More on that later...
I found another meme for fun.
7 Random/Uknown Facts About Me:
1. I am the one in the family who MUST hold the t.v. remote
2. I play "Punch-Buggy" with Wilbur when he's alone in the car with me (I nearly always win)
3. I was a "mistake". My Mom was on the pill when she got pregnant with me. (the pill was new back then and not quite fool-proof!)
4. My mother orginally wanted to call me Debbie (!)
5. When I was young I wanted to be a transport truck driver (!!)
6. I love surprises
7. I am completely and utterly addicted to poutine
O.K. I am now tagging all you bloggers who read me!
It's a long weekend here in Canada so I wish all my fellow Canucks a GLORIOUS sun-shiny 3 days off!