May 18, 2007

Shameless Self Promotion!


Well, this is it - I am sending off my first shipment of Hope Jars to - drum roll please,
The Comfort Company.
She's already got my product under the category "Best Selling Gifts". (let's hope!)


EDITED FOR MOM!


I also have an idea for this blog that I will be trying next week. It involves all of you who want to participate and yes, there will be prizes involved! More on that later...

I found another meme for fun.

7 Random/Uknown Facts About Me:


1. I am the one in the family who MUST hold the t.v. remote
2. I play "Punch-Buggy" with Wilbur when he's alone in the car with me (I nearly always win)
3. I was a "mistake". My Mom was on the pill when she got pregnant with me. (the pill was new back then and not quite fool-proof!)
4. My mother orginally wanted to call me Debbie (!)
5. When I was young I wanted to be a transport truck driver (!!)
6. I love surprises
7. I am completely and utterly addicted to poutine


O.K. I am now tagging all you bloggers who read me!


It's a long weekend here in Canada so I wish all my fellow Canucks a GLORIOUS sun-shiny 3 days off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy, Joy, Joy, the w word bothers me a bit. As for you being an accident, remember this, God does not make mistakes, and thus you were born. You have been such a blessing to our lives, along with all of our children of course. Poor Melody would have had to grow up with three brothers, then you came along and became her best friend.
Mommy Kay

HomemakerAng said...

WOW! I love the hope jar! you go girl! congrats! What a great idea!