May 8, 2007

To Have, and To Put Up With

There is one thing that I do that drives hubby nuts. See below:

Yes, I tend to leave the vacuum hose out and he inevitably trips on it. Well, I like to leave it out because usually one hour later the house needs to be vacuumed again! lol They should invent a hole in the floor that you could just pull it up from. That would be handy.


There's one thing that hubby does that drives me nuts too. And it just happened to happen in the same room (hence the idea for this blog entry) What is it? See below:


The 'ol leave your dirty clothes anywhere thing. I pull the chair out to sit down and find his dirty t-shirt and pair of jeans. It's called a laundry hamper - use it! ;)


Our faults even us out. And this May 29th marks 14 years of putting up with each other - oops, I mean wedded bliss!

6 comments:

angeleyes Blue said...

We are going on 17 years of wedded bliss. We dated for 6 years before we jumped off the high dive. He says that he palnned itthat way so he would never forget the year we were married. he is right how hard is it to forget 1990.

I know I drive him nuts but I honestly couldn't tell you how. Our daughter asked him one day "what are we going to do daddy when mommy dies?" His response--"Honey, mommy is never going to die she is too ornery."

Is this a compliment?

cityfarmer said...

At your house, TOO?

I just finished vacumning....sigh

Chunks said...

What is this vacuuming you speak of? (heehee!)

I think we could each make a list of things a mile long of the things that irritate us! Oh well, if every day was perfect, it would get old real fast!

Congratulations on 14 years!

one blue egg said...

oh man I agree lucy lu sheds like crazy and a vacuum that you can just grab from the floor would be the bombola! hahahahahaha! to put up with! that is it isn't it? hahahahahahahha! happy day and congrats to both of you! xoxox

I'm digging the 'daily dose' of wilber on the sidebar btw!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on 14 years!!
BTW, I think I say this every so often, but your house looks divine. I love your floors!!

Jenny said...

...and your dining table and chairs!!!