Jul 31, 2007

A 'Lil Eye Candy...

Found this adorable shabby store in downtown Toronto...when I walked inside I forgot I was on a busy, noisy street in the city.



I may not decorate this way in my entire home - but it always makes me smile and feel relaxed. (especially when hubby had us walking 10 blocks in the wrong direction)



Claudia, I thought of you when I saw this piece↓ (!)



Oh, be still my heart! What do I see across the street? Loius Vuitton, in the flesh. I dared not go in, so I just pressed my nose up against the glass and drooled for a bit. A girl can dream, can't she? :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes I declare are mine!!! With the purse!!!! Yummy! Jackie

Shabby Miss Jenn said...

omg-----yum

Simply Me Art said...

Hi there, I just found your blog and enjoyed it immensely. I love your store too. I must tell you my parents have a Sheepdog named Jenny who is cut the same as your boy. OUr Jenny is almost 13 but she is still plugging away. Nice to meet you and love your blog. Jamie

Sandy said...

Looks like fun, Joy. Wish I was with you. I was in Toronto in 2002? when the SARS hit ...
But I had a great time anyway.
Sandy

Chunks said...

UGH I envy your wonderful shopping experience. Today I had a lackluster one and I'm drowning my sorrows in Tim Horton's about it.