Jul 22, 2007

The Two W's Finally Meet

Wilbur was very excited to finally go meet Winston today...
Ugh, neither would stay still long enough for me to get a good shot... They got along great - neither has a dominant personality so they just sniffed each other's bums and had fun.


Winston's side profile sure looks alot like Wilbur's. He's a wonderful dog who has in just one day adjusted well to his new home with my parents. He's not a big barker with is a bonus and he's pretty easy going. A great match!

5 comments:

Fifi said...

Your doggies are beautiful and the photos lovely!
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I am happy to share all the goodies I discover on my trips.
xo
fifi

Chunks said...

Let the fun begin!!

mgm said...

hahahaha! I showed my ma these photos last night of the w's and she melted (sheepdogs) always tug at her heart, she owned one once and she named her tess, tragically tess was killed hit by a car in front of the house:( the one of Wilbs in the car cracked us up! xo

The Paris Apartment said...

aw, that's puppy love if i've ever seen it!

Jenny said...

The song "reunited...and it feels so good" came to mind seeing them together(not that they've ever met...)
BTW love your new banner!!! Amazing!!
As for snakes.....I hate snakes...
despise..can't stand..
Hope you're enjoying your day!!