Aug 10, 2007

It's the Little Things...

...that make me happy.

Ellie and I went to Value Village yesterday - or "V.V." as we now like to call it. (sounds so much more chic, doesn't it?) I found this adorable pen and note holder for my desk - DIAL ME baby! And the price was right. A whole 99¢. Makes me want to clean up my desk so it would look cute like
Miss Fifi's desk. Ca c'est beau!

Found this there too:


Well be still my beating heart! A vintage rhinestone pin with *gulp* accented pink heart and arrow! I nearly fainted. Going to list this baby too. :)


p.s. Think my of fear of snakes is irrational? Well, my darlings, check *THIS* out!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

So perfect! I know she has inspired me to clean up my work area! LOL Lisa

Jenny said...

I'd love to go flea marketing with you!
A couple of years ago I found a vintage compact...divine! I glued two pictures of Scott's grandparents in where the glass went and the powder was and it makes a lovely picture holder!
Have a great weekend.

paris parfait said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. So glad to have found yours! Will be back to visit when I'm back in Paris at the end of August.

paris parfait said...

P.S. Such great finds!

Chunks said...

You have such a good eye Joy. Really, you do!

Sandy said...

You're always finding the fun stuff!
Happy Weekend Joy!
Sandy