Aug 7, 2007

Shameless Self-Promotion

There's nothing like FREE advertising! Did some work yesterday on the computer and found some sites that feature new products for absolutely no cost. Well, I'm all over that! Woke up this morning to see that The New Pink was kind enough to feature me!


In other news, I was blessed to have come upon some absolutely fabulous antique trims. These are exquisite, featuring sequins and glass beads. They're total bling -my sister and I love them so much that we could bathe in them! These will be sold on ebay as soon as I can do them justice in pictures. (or, as soon as I can bring myself to part with them!)

See my Flickr sidebar for more pics!

3 comments:

Genevieve Olsen said...

Hello Joy! You are soooo funny; I have had a good chuckle at your last few posts! That frog thing would so have happened to me! I too am a Gemini and I am always rearranging! My husband has decided that if he does not like a change I make no big deal it will be gone in a week or two! I too have a shabby chic sun porch. Most of my house is red except for my girls rooms so I "pinked" and shabby chiced our sun room. I have to add you to my faves so I can get a good laugh when I need one Thanks!

cityfarmer said...

Oooooooh I double clicked for twice the pleasure...

Lisa said...

Gemini here also! Arent we fun people? I love your jars! They are perfect! And so needed! You Rock and that trim is yummy! XOXO Lisa