Aug 20, 2007

Soon the Yard Sales will be Over....

...and then what will I do?

This is a vintage bag I found during Saturday's yard sale. It reminds me of Paris. :) It's a sturdy bag - it has that old rubbery feel to the outside. And oh, the colors - yummy pink and gold - I spotted it from a mile away!



Here is the old ledger I picked up at the same sale for $3.00. (the wife's price!) It is huge - I don't think the picture portrays that fully. Also, I picked up some old German buttons at a flea market on Sunday. The owner had painstakingly displayed them on a cork board - all lined up in order. As soon as I came home with them they ended up in a pile on top of this book. Happy as clams!

6 comments:

Mélanie said...

What a treasure !!! yard sales are the best.
Mélanie

Lisa said...

Love that bag! You have a great eye! Hey you could come down here and yard sale with me! Wait , no we would be a bad idea beacause we would bump heads running for the same items! LOL

Chunks said...

There's always Wilbur for inspiration!!

cityfarmer said...

I must own the bag...is it for sale???? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

PresentPast Collection said...

Hi Joy,
Wanted to drop by and say Hello! You're always so sweet to visit me and leave such kind comments. Your new found treasures are wonderful and I can't wait to stop in again to see what you've brought home! Have a great week! Heather

Roxie said...

I love that bag, what a great find! I would have definitely seen that from a mile away also. The colors are to die for! You find the neatest stuff.