Aug 6, 2007

Sucker Punched


Friday evening we had plans to go out for dinner with my sister-in-law and her husband. I decided to get a little dressed up for the ocassion and put on a new dress and heels just for fun. While I waited for hubby (I always have to wait for him) I decided to water my window boxes. Up I hopped onto the rocks, barely balancing myself in my oh-so-cute leopard-print strapless heels, propping up my arm to begin the watering when !POOF! a *FROG* JUMPS OUT of the window box and comes FLYING AT MY FACE and believe it or not HITS ME IN THE CHIN... then, FALLS ONTO MY CHEST (and here is the part where I tell you this dress is a low v-neck design) and before it had the chance to fall down my dress, I managed to throw the watering can down, regain my balance and WHOOSH it off me like it was on fire. A few nasty expletives completed the experience as I ran inside to inform my husband I was just sucker punched by a frog in our front yard. And worse off, it almost got to second base with me.

I can't make this stuff up!

6 comments:

Sadie Olive said...

Now that would freak me out! Makes for a funny story though! :)

p.s. thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog.

Chunks said...

Hahah Where's the video?!

Lisa said...

Nature and housework can be dangerous to our health! :)

Farmgirl Cyn said...

See, now THAT'S the kind of thing I could live w/o! Forget snakes...at least they don't jump out at ya! (tho I have never been one to believe the "they're more afraid of you than you are of them" bull!)

Sandy said...

ha! funny girl!!
did you still wear the dress to dinner?
oh, and I'm glad your zucchini relish turned out :)
Sandy

Joy Logan said...

Nice blog very cute story. Oh I would freak also if that happened. But at my age no one wants me in a lowcut slinky dress,lol.