Sep 3, 2007

Cast-Off

When I was yard saling on Saturday I came across this old metal planter.


I stood there staring at it. Looking at the rust. Wondering if there was too much rust. Seeing if it was stable. Wondering what on earth I'd tell hubby when he saw it. I laughed with the person having the sale telling him that my husband may very well kill me if I brought it home. After stating the price was only $2.00 I decided to chance it. After all, I could always give it to my sister who loves junk as much as I do. Well, hubby does HATE it. But I decided to give it an autumnal makeover which I will post a picture of tomorrow....I'm hoping it wins him over.

3 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I think it's GORGEOUS!! I couldn't have resisted either!
Great price, and I look forward to seeing your autumnal makeover!
:)

Chunks said...

Joy, I hate to say it but I think you have an addiction. We may have to do an intervention and send you to rehab.

Robolady said...

Your such a tease. Can't wait to see it's makeover.