Sep 13, 2007

Hope Jar Winner! (s)

Thanks to all of you who entered! I decided to pick *2* winners (which was good because y'know I have 2 kids and they BOTH wanted to choose!)


Our first winner was a gal from from Bailiwick Designs,
Jill. Our second winner was Claudia from The Paris Apartment! Just email me ladies and I will get your choice of jar out to you in the mail.

Just had to share this necklace I purchased from one of my all-time fav sellers on Etsy called Oppulent Oddities (photo by her)


She makes the most beautiful pieces of jewelry and each comes with its own story. My piece is entitled "All We Have Now". It stuck a chord with me and I just had to have it. Actually, I loved it so much I had to use it in my own photo!


Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

4 comments:

Chunks said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

I have to mention Joy that I spoke with my Grandmere this morning and she loves her Hope Jar. She reads the cards every day and has numbered the back of each of them to know where she is in the rotation. (Hmmm where I get it from, perhaps?) Anyway, thanks again for sharing your wonderful idea with the world!! You're amazing and awesome!

Jill said...

Oh, I won??!! Wow. I'm thrilled - what a wonderful thing to win! I can't wait to receive my Hope Jar. (Now, how do I email you with my address - I don't see an email link??)

Nunnie's Attic said...

Congratulations to the winners! Sorry that it wasn't me (sigh) but I'm excited for them!! What a nice gift to give away. You're a peach!

Love,
Julie

Kerrie said...

Indeed!! Congratulations to the Winners....
It will be a great treasure to remind Jill and Claudia of a great blog friend...
If only you had more children I might have had a chance...he!he!he