Sep 24, 2007

Monday, Monday

These were fun to make. Don't ask me WHY I am making Christmas decorations in September! I dug out some old Christmas cards and I put them in these old Italian frames I found at a thrift store. I think they'd look great on a tree or hanging from a shelf or mantel...they're in my Etsy shop. I need to start clearing out all the JUNK I have bought and start listing some more.




This picture cracks me up. Just when you think you're having a nice Kodak moment - *INSERT KID!* This picture is why hubby and I decided to have next Saturday night as a date night all to ourselves. Can't wait!

5 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love that picture!(it's still a great Kodak moment) but I know what you mean. Date nights are what keeps us sane, and in love!
Lidy

Wanda said...

Kids. Gotta love 'em. LOL

I have those frames! What a lovely idea!

L said...

LOL, the kid is too funny. BTW, when I first saw the photo of you and your husband I first thought he was an actor on All My Children, not sure of the guys name but he sure does remind me of him.

Leigh Ann

Chunks said...

If you want, I can photoshop that kid right on out of there! LOL!

I haven't been on a date in about a thousand years!

Joy Logan said...

CUTE and oh so real.