Sep 29, 2007

Saturday's Deal of the Day

First off, let me begin by saying that when I left the house this morning it was NOT my intention to buy furniture!


HOWEVER...



I came across this three piece set and fell in love! A dark brown leather settee with 2 matching ottomans....kind of has that British Colonial look going for it. It was very out of place at the yard sale/house sale it was at and stopped me dead in my tracks when I saw it. The price made it a very easy decision, just $100.

Man, I'm going to miss yard sales when the colder weather is upon us...


13 comments:

Arlene said...

100.00???? Oh my! I want to shop in your neighborhood, how beautiful and how unique!

lucinda said...

What an incredible piece! Soooo jealous.

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow, what a great find. You sure couldn't leave it there when it is only $100.
Alison

Jenny said...

100.00!!!! I'm sure you forgot a zero!
Absolutely beautiful!!

Ginger said...

WOW! What a great buy. It looks perfect!

Chunks said...

Awesome Joy! I love how you started the post in full defence mode! The sign of a true addict. LOL!!!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

WOW! I love, love love that! I would have snapped it up too. One of my son's bedrooms is done in British Colonial style and that piece would fit in his room beautifully. Have you seen the latest edition of Romantic Homes?....the British Colonial look. ~ Lynn

Joy Logan said...

OMG what a beyond kewl piece...who wouldnt buy it for that price!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Wow! It's gorgeous. What a fool to let it go for only a hundred bucks. You have the greatest luck.

Love,
Julie

Things That Inspire said...

What a find! Very beautiful piece of furniture, I love the lines and the proportions.

Things That Inspire said...

I just noticed the arms of this settee...sheer beauty!

Gabreial said...

Seriously I am SO jealous. WOW that's an amazing find!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

What a wonderful find! I love your postcards in the next post also.