Sep 20, 2007

Wilbur's New Hobby

The other day I was sitting on the side of the trampoline watching the kids play soccer when Wilbur decided he'd like to join me. Up he jumped for the very first time on this strange contraption that jiggled when he walked. He was quite amused by it.

Yesterday when I was doing some work in the garage I saw him saunter over to the trampoline alone. I had to laugh when he tried to jump up again but couldn't make it. That's when I decided to grab my camera!


Up he jumped again, wanting more tramp action I guess...


He just barely made it this time.


I wish I knew what he was thinking...



Well, I guess he thinks it's a great place to relax in the sun? Crazy dog! Had to take lots of pictures of him because he's getting shaved today - you can't tell from the photos but he is totally matted. Sad, cuz I love him looking this way. It is soooo quiet in the house right now with him gone. Very weird. He'll be depressed for a few days so I better go buy him some cool treats like any good Momma would... :)

7 comments:

Robolady said...

It's soft, like a sleep number bed. Maybe a breeze comes up from under the fabric. Maybe it's cool or warm depending on what he needs. What a cute dog. Mine used to love getting clipped, but not all dogs do.

mgm said...

ahhaha! wilbs lookin cool! sorry bout the shave dude* it will grow back! xo

Nunnie's Attic said...

Aw he's so cute! And even cuter is him sitting on the trampoline. Yes, get him lots of treats for his personal torture and he'll be all better in no time!

Love,
Julie

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Hi Joy, I am so glad you dropped by my blog. I loved reading yours and I know what you mean by the house being so quiet. My sweet doggie is at the groomers today too. He's a golden retriever and he was looking ratty. He will be tuckered out when he gets home and sleep the rest of the day. Your doggy pics. were adorable.

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

P.S. If it's okay I would like to add your fabulous blog to my blog page. :))

bronwyn said...

that is the cutest most adorable looking dog!!!

Farmer Di said...

What a beautiful dog...funny too! Maybe he could be in the olympics... Dogs sure are great fun!
Hugs
Diana aka Farmer Di